JOIN & RENEW
- Membership fees run from 1st April – 31st March and only members are permitted to train and compete for the club. Athletes can only compete with a current/valid EA number. Your registration with England Athletics is included in your subscription (except second claim and those under age 11). This is currently worth £14 and competing athletes (aged 11 on 1 April 2017) must be registered. The first year you are registered, England Athletics will send you a registration card showing your individual number. Should you require your number before you receive your card (eg to enter a race), please contact our membership secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish attend a trial training sessions, please come along and speak to a coach. A trial session costs £2 per session (maximum 3 sessions). Trial sessions are not intended as an alternative to membership and we do not offer casual attendance to non-members.
- By joining the Club you are agreeing to abide by our Codes of Conduct (listed on our About the Club page).
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure the club holds up-to-date contact details for you and your family. Please contact our membership secretary at email@example.com if you need to check/change your contact details.
- Coaching and administration is provided by volunteers. We require every parent or adult athlete to volunteer for a role; details of roles can be found on our Volunteers page.
- We may be able to offer reduced fees to families facing financial hardship. Please contact us in confidence if you would like to ask about this.
Currently, new members can join the club for the last part of the 2017-18 season up until the end of March. There is a significantly reduced rate for this membership.
The new 2018-19 season starts on 1 April. Signing up for the new season will be available from 1 March.
Payment is by debit/credit card via Paypal (you DO NOT need a Paypal account). We do not accept Bank Transfer or Cheques.
Existing members can renew for the new season (2018-19) from 1 March.