MIDDLE DISTANCE – COVID RESTRICTED TRAINING
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND TRAINING SESSIONS IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL, AND NOTIFY THE CLUB AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SHOULD AN ATHLETE TEST POSITIVE. WE KEEP A RECORD FOR 21 DAYS OF WHICH GROUPS THE ATHLETES HAVE TRAINED IN FOR USE WITH CONTACT TRACING SYSTEMS.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
The registers below are for upcoming training sessions for MIDDLE DISTANCE ONLY. If you would like to attend a TRACK & FIELD session, please go back to the main Training page for further information. Athletes are able to self-register by clicking on the individual links shown below. NB. Tuesdays is for U11 (year 5/6) competing XC athletes only to Seniors. Thursdays is for u13 to Seniors ONLY.
BY ADDING YOUR NAME TO THE REGISTER YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING:
- I will not attend if I am feeling unwell and I will notify the club as soon as possible if I test positive.
- I will remove my name from the register ASAP if I am unable to attend.
- I am responsible for maintaining social distancing AT ALL TIMES during training.
- I will register by Sunday evening (for Tuesday session) and Tuesday evening (for Thursday session) and check for final details (specific meeting points and bubble allocation) the evening before the training.
- I have paid membership fees to St Albans Athletic Club.
- Parents/carers must stay throughout the training to provide first aid for their child if required.
- I will join the St Albans Cross Country and Middle Distance Facebook Group to keep up to date with last minute changes
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING – click the SELF REGISTRATION link to add your name to the Google Sheet
|DATE||LOCATION||TIME||AGES||SIGN UP LINK|
|Westminster Lodge Track||6-7PM||U11 (YR 5&6) - SENIORS||Self registration|
|Westminster Lodge Track||7-8PM||U13 - SENIORS||Self registration|
|Westminster Lodge Track||6-7PM||U11 (YR 5&6) - SENIORS||COMING SOON|
|Westminster Lodge Track||7-8PM||U13 - SENIORS||COMING SOON|