Here are some of the other roles available:
- Coaching – Are you interested in helping to develop our talented young athletes? England Athletics provide a comprehensive education pathway whether qualifying as Assistant Coach or taking the role further. Individuals are asked to join us as a volunteer and we are then able to finance your England Athletics training to become a coach.
- Assistance at coaching sessions – whether you are a parent, grandparent, or a student looking for work experience, we welcome assistance at our weekly coaching sessions. You don’t have to have any coaching experience; there is a role for everyone!
- Officiating – if you are a qualified official we welcome your help at our events or if you are interested in becoming an official we can assist you in becoming qualified!
- General administration roles – if you can offer any of your time for general administrative duties, we have a number of jobs from collecting money and registration at training to assistance with our membership database, copy writing, social media and website jobs, etc.
- Photography – if you are a budding photographer, we are always looking for someone to take photos at events and celebration evenings.
- Parent helpers at events and races – if you have a child taking part at an event or race, we ask ALL parents to volunteer as much as possible. We always welcome help with administration, team co-ordination, transportation of equipment/kit/club gazebo, and making cakes to share!
YOUR ATHLETICS CLUB NEEDS YOU!
If would like to speak to us about volunteering at the club, please visit the Contact page and we will get back to you!