The club is run by volunteers. We are always looking for people to join our team so if you are able to offer assistance in any of the roles, please do get in touch!
Here are some of the roles available:
- COACHING– Are you interested in helping to develop our talented young athletes? England Athletics provide a comprehensive education pathway whether qualifying as Assistant Coach or taking the role further. Individuals are asked to join us as a volunteer and we are then able to finance your England Athletics training to become a coach.
- COACHING ASSISTANCE – whether you are a parent, grandparent, or a student looking for work experience, we welcome assistance at our weekly coaching sessions. You don’t have to have any coaching experience; there is a role for everyone!
- OFFICIATING – if you are a qualified official we welcome your help at our events or if you are interested in becoming an official we can assist you in becoming qualified!
- NON-COACHING ROLES – if you can offer any of your time for administrative duties, we have a number of jobs from collecting money and registration at training to assistance with our membership database, copy writing, social media and website jobs, etc.
- PHOTOGRAPHY – if you are a budding photographer, we are always looking for someone to take photos at events and celebration evenings.
- PARENT HELPERS – if you have a child taking part at an event or race, we ask ALL parents to volunteer as much as possible. We always welcome help with administration, team co-ordination, transportation of equipment/kit/club gazebo, and making cakes to share!
YOUR ATHLETICS CLUB NEEDS YOU!