Here are some of the roles available:
- Coaching – Are you interested in helping to develop our talented young athletes? England Athletics provide a comprehensive education pathway whether qualifying as Assistant Coach or taking the role further. Individuals are asked to join us as a volunteer and we are then able to finance your England Athletics training to become a coach.
- Assistance at coaching sessions – whether you are a parent, grandparent, or a student looking for work experience, we welcome assistance at our weekly coaching sessions. You don’t have to have any coaching experience; there is a role for everyone!
- Officiating – if you are a qualified official we welcome your help at our events or if you are interested in becoming an official we can assist you in becoming qualified!
- General administration roles – if you can offer any of your time for general administrative duties, we have a number of jobs from collecting money and registration at training to assistance with our membership database, copy writing, social media and website jobs, etc.
- Photography – if you are a budding photographer, we are always looking for someone to take photos at events and celebration evenings.
- Parent helpers at events and races – if you have a child taking part at an event or race, we ask ALL parents to volunteer as much as possible. We always welcome help with administration, team co-ordination, transportation of equipment/kit/club gazebo, and making cakes to share!
YOUR ATHLETICS CLUB NEEDS YOU!
If would like to speak to us about volunteering at the club, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you!